Timer on/off wlan

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Timer on/off wlan

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Timer on/off wlan
Timer on/off wlan
2020-02-24 19:31:28
Model: Deco P7  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.9.18

Hello

I need a timer for turn on/off the wlan in the night.

But i can not find the function in the app.

Options
3 Reply
Re:Timer on/off wlan
2020-02-26 06:18:08

@PeterA 

Hello, the Deco does not support wireless schedule yet. We have noted that and will keep an eye on the similar feedback and forward it to our Product department. 

Meanwhile, may I know why do you want to turn on/off wifi? Please provide more details and then we can verify whether we can get another solution to fix it. 

Thanks a lot. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2020-07-01 07:32:03

@Kevin_Z 

I'm after the same function because my wife has concerns about sleeping in a room with a wifi router.  Any solutions would be really welcome!

Thanks.

Options
2021-07-07 13:37:18

@Kevin_Z that's a feature I miss too.

WLAN On/Off time configurable per day

Options

Information

Helpful: 3

Views: 723

Replies: 3

Related Articles