Wake On LAN via VPN

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Wake On LAN via VPN

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Wake On LAN via VPN
Wake On LAN via VPN
2019-04-01 06:57:28
Model: Archer C1200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I've set up OpenVPN and everything is working except Wake On LAN to my NAS. Do I need to open something in the firewall to be able to send wake on LAN packets from the 10.* addresses that you get when connected with VPN, to the 192.* address my NAS sits on?

Options
2 Reply
Re:Wake On LAN via VPN
2019-04-02 18:07:44
I changed my VPN adress to 192.168.1.* and now it works
Options
Re:Re:Wake On LAN via VPN
2019-04-03 01:39:55

Kalle wrote

I changed my VPN adress to 192.168.1.* and now it works

Hi Kalle,

Sorry to respond late, and it is glad to hear that you worked it out; and thanks for your valued reply. 

If need any further help, do not hesitate to contact us. 

Good day. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2975

Replies: 2

Related Articles