Unable to access Admin Console through Wi-Fi

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-05-03 20:59:41
Model: TL-WR840N  
Hardware Version: V6
Firmware Version: TL-WR840N(EU)_V6_180614

Hi,

I have a problem with my tp-link router. When I restart the router I can access the admin Console through the lan and it is working fine.

When I try to open it by using the same IP address through the wifi it becomes unaccessible. I can not access it anymore — wan, lan and wifi. The router is working and I have internet and access to the internal IPs.

If I restart the router, the admin Console is accessible through the lan again until the moment when I try to open it by using the wifi.

Any ideas why this could happen?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Unable to access Admin Console through Wi-Fi
2019-05-05 06:04:20

Hi,

1. Ensure that your device has connected to the router.

2. Open a web browser and enter 192.168.0.1 or tplinkwifi.net in the address bar and give it a go.

3. Otherwise, please check the default gateway of your device and use it to access the internet: https://www.tp-link.com/en/faq-838.html

4. Meanwhile, you can use different web browser and devices to access.

5. Besides, you can try to reset the router and login with the default username and password.

Here is an instruction you can refer to: https://www.tp-link.com/en/faq-2236.html 

May it help and have a nice day. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1486

Replies: 1

Related Articles