tp link archer C5400 does not see list of connected clients

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-05-25 19:19:29 - last edited 2019-05-28 03:28:18

currently the router is working perfectly, there is connection to the internet and the clients connect to the router,

the problem is that I (the administrator) can not see how many clients are connected, nor whether they are by cable or WiFi, the router in the tab of connected clients shows 0.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:tp link archer C5400 does not see list of connected clients-Solution
2019-05-27 23:21:25 - last edited 2019-05-28 03:28:18

Hello,

switching to English language if it shows everything correctly,

Thank you

Recommended Solution
Options
5 Reply
Re:tp link archer C5400 does not see list of connected clients
2019-05-27 02:35:37

Hi,

Sorry we only provide English service, so I will demonstrate the instruction in English as well.

Please go to basic-network map page, there when you clicked the wired clients/wireless clients, can you see the devices online?

Meanwhile, you can go to advanced-network-DHCP server-DHCP client list to have a look.

May it help and have a nice day. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2019-05-27 13:28:20
Some things to try. Power down and back up the router. Get the tether app on one of your devices and see if it shows the clients. Does the number of devices show on the Basic (Basico) screen and if so click on one of them. Does it show if you change the language to english? Does your menu offer a DHCP Client List? Do you have multiple routers?
Options
Re:tp link archer C5400 does not see list of connected clients-Solution
2019-05-27 23:21:25 - last edited 2019-05-28 03:28:18

Hello,

Thank you

Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Re:tp link archer C5400 does not see list of connected clients
2019-05-28 03:27:19

Hi,

Great to know that. Hope you enjoy  the intenret. 

Have a nice day. 

WapuraPura wrote

Hello,

Thank you

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2020-06-14 07:15:04

@WapuraPura 

Hi ich have the same Problem. I cant see any WLAN-Device. I change the language to english and rebooted the C7 Device. It works as an Acces Point in my network. 

I can se the the device on my ISP-Router as an cable connectet Device. 

Archer C7 V4 with the FW 1.0.8

Options