How can I download Agile Suite for TL-WR850N ?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

How can I download Agile Suite for TL-WR850N ?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
20 Reply
Re:How can I download Agile Suite for TL-WR850N ?
2019-11-01 02:25:15

@nard007 

Hello, cause the TL-WR850N is a customized device based on ISP's specific requests, it is suggested to contact the ISP to get it first. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2019-11-01 05:04:16

@Kevin_Z 

Hi kevin. Im a wisp operator. Im the one that deploy tplink as my client router. But the model is wr840n and some is different model. Can i use agile on other version? I already deploy 500+ tplink as my client routers. 

Options
2019-11-01 06:05:39

@nard007 

As far as I know, there is no Agile Suites for TL-WA840N; May I know why do you need download this? 

And what is the model number of other product?

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2019-11-01 06:20:39 - last edited 2019-11-01 06:22:04

@Kevin_Z 

I just read about agile yesterday and dont know about this feature and im very interested to deploy this on my tplink cpe. Having 500+ customers we are having headache on clients that do hard reset on their devices we always need to reconfigure it due to pppoe settings. Setting a default and remotely cofigure their device will be a big help.

Model is Wr840n (mostly) and wr940n (for demading clients).

I hope you can help me on this. I also have a group that very interested on this when i share it to them. If we combine our tplink routers it will be thousands.

Options
2020-05-03 17:01:46

@Kevin_Z Hello there, Can you send me the download link for agile, I am really tired to always go on client to reconfigure their router. They always reset it everyweek. 

Options
2020-07-13 06:10:33 - last edited 2020-07-13 06:13:29

Hello Kevin, I've more than a week that I registered at Agile Solution website and I haven't received any response until now. Can you also send me the download link? We have purchased more than 100 TP-Link EC230-G1 devices for our customers and we need to deploy them immedietly. With regards, Nick

Options
2020-07-13 07:58:12

@NickGR 

Hello, 

Basically, the Agile Suite download is only open for the local ISP providers and it is not open for the end-users.

May I know which country are you from and are you a reseller or ISP? Where did you register the Agile Solution? Please send me the link, thanks.

Options
2020-07-14 02:54:06

@NickGR 

I see.

Can I have your email for this Agile Suite registration? We will check then update you.

Thanks.

Options
2020-08-17 15:36:14

Hello Kevin,

I need the Software Agile Config. I´ve made the registration in the web, but nothing happened. Could you send me to my email soporte@chabdigital.com.ar ?

We're ISP from Argentina.

Thanks,

Lic. GUSTAVO WYSZYNSKI

@Kabuh 

Options
2020-10-29 12:02:22
Two years later, still no link provided. Can you please mail it to me? We are about to swap to a different brand of routers with this kind of solution, and we use a lot of them.
Options
Related Articles