Google Assistant

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Google Assistant

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Google Assistant
Google Assistant
2019-06-18 21:45:50
Model: Deco M5  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

Are there any plans to add support for Google Assistant as not everyone uses Alexa

Options
5 Reply
Re:Google Assistant
2019-06-19 01:46:08

Hi,

As far as I know, the Deco supports Alexa only; while we will remind our R&D team and they can work on it and evaluate the feasibility. 

You can keep an eye on our official website for updates.

Good day. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2020-02-29 04:12:44
please R and D.... add support to google assistant... the "coming soon" is not so soon.... we look forward to this feature
Options
2020-04-17 16:41:59

@IbereJr 

It seems the Google Assistant option has been remove alltogether now, which is a shame with using Google Home myself

Options
2020-04-29 21:33:53

@BenGinders 

Google opens Assistant to more developers of Wi-Fi routers and mesh networks ;

https://9to5google.com/2020/04/28/google-assistant-router-developers/amp/

Surely tp-link hoyle look at this with google being fairly big... 

Options
2020-07-26 18:50:04

I received firmware version 1.4.0 last night to my nodes. 

This lists Google Home integration as a feature. Despite this, sadly it is proving impossible to add the nodes to my home.

When authorising the TP-Link Account on Google Home, I am met with the following error message "Couldn't update the settings. Check your connection"

Anyone else facing this issue?

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 1884

Replies: 5

Related Articles