M7350 Showing.... 'Unknown ISP'

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

M7350 Showing.... 'Unknown ISP'

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
13 Reply
Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:M7350 Showing.... 'Unknown ISP'
2019-07-30 01:08:10

@Easin 

Definitely sure. ^_^

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:M7350 Showing.... 'Unknown ISP'
2020-03-25 03:45:45
Options
Re:M7350 Showing.... 'Unknown ISP'
2020-03-25 03:46:19

Sharky007 wrote

Hi

I have just subscribed to Iliad for use of a mobile calls and data SIM in Italy.

The SIM is working perfectly for data, calls, SMS etc. I have tested everything in an iPhone.

BUT when I put the SIM into the M7350, it shows Unknown ISP.

Is there something I need to change on the router / hotspot. ?

OR...is a Service Provider problem and I need to speak to them ?

Any help appreciated .

Thank you.

@Sharky007 

Options
Related Articles