Deco M9 Parental Controls

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-08-21 00:56:05

Sorry if there is another forum that is better suited for this but I am wondering if there any other users out there using the parental controls built into the Deco M9.  I ask because I am seeing some strange stuff on my son's device.  He is 9 years old and doesn't have Facebook but the parental controls state that FB is taking over 6 hours of his daily internet usage time. And he's been in school most of the day. Not even on it.   Any thoughts?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Deco M9 Parental Controls
2019-08-28 10:32:32

@RyanEverhart789 

Hello, it seems that some backstage programme keep running or access internet;

You can add your son's device into a profile only and ensure the insights is for the specific device.

You can try to add the social network in the filter rules and verify whether it works. 

Good day. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 887

Replies: 1

Related Articles