Related to the Antennas of Archer MR200

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-09-19 17:16:05 - last edited 2019-09-26 07:58:12

I have an Archer MR200 Router. Sometimes I need to take out its antennas. They are sensitive, I don't want to force. How can I take them out? Maybe you could give me a link related to this from the service manual. Sincerely,

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Related to the Antennas of Archer MR200-Solution
2019-09-25 03:25:24 - last edited 2019-09-26 07:58:12

@technocrat 

Hello, the Archer MR200 has the external wifi antenna, while they are undetachable. 

So you do not have to install it manually.

Good day. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Recommended Solution
Options
5 Reply
Re:Related to the Antennas of Archer MR200
2019-09-20 01:41:20 - last edited 2019-09-20 01:41:45

@technocrat 

Please click here to verify the hardware version of the Archer MR200. 

You can refer to the installation guide to take out the antennas if they are detachable. 

https://www.tp-link.com/support/download/archer-mr200/

Good day. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2019-09-21 04:08:34

@Kevin_Z  Hello Kevin, my device is Archer MR200 V3. I ask how to detach the antennas. Are the antennas detachable? Maybe you could send me the link of the related page of from the service manual, if it exists. I am not asking for the user manual. 

Options
Re:Related to the Antennas of Archer MR200-Solution
2019-09-25 03:25:24 - last edited 2019-09-26 07:58:12

@technocrat 

Hello, the Archer MR200 has the external wifi antenna, while they are undetachable. 

So you do not have to install it manually.

Good day. 

Recommended Solution
Options
2019-09-25 09:28:25
Thank you.
Options
2019-09-26 07:57:47

@technocrat 

You are welcome, glad to help you.

If need more help, do not hesitate to contact us.

Good day. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1128

Replies: 5

Related Articles