Add wifi to TL-PA7010 KIT

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-09-28 19:37:45
Model: TL-PA7010 KIT  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi

I have the TL-PA7010 KIT.

I would like to add a wifi PLC to this. 

Can you please help me choose the right product to buy?

I can tell from the forum that this is a very common question, but I cannot find any direct advice on what to buy. 

I just need something that works doesn't have to be super fast or anything. 

I just need to add a wifi PLC to my current setup.   

Thank you so much in advance. I'm really confused about this

Jesper

Options
1 Reply
Re:Add wifi to TL-PA7010 KIT
2019-09-29 03:26:27

@JesperBalt 

Hello, please read this article: https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/stories/detail/564

Usually, we will recommend 7/8/9 series products cause you have a TL-PA7010KIT already, while if you do not mind speed or the performance, just want  to add a wifi unit, the TL-WPA4220 is okay as well. It will be cheaper. 

Good day. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 710

Replies: 1

Related Articles