TP-Link Wireless Configuration Utility.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-10-24 07:58:05
Model: Archer T9UH  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Where can I get the "TP-Link Wireless utility". I used to have it on my computer, I have bought a new computer and I can't get that software anymore

It was an important tool to see all available wireless networks.  I would like to be able to download it. Thanks

Options
3 Reply
Re:TP-Link Wireless Configuration Utility.
2019-10-25 09:19:11

@Bluering 

Below is the download link of the TP-Link utility.

https://www.tp-link.com/support/download/archer-t9uh/v1/#Utility

While for now, we suggest you to use the built-in utility of the computer to detect and connect to the wireless networks cause the utility is out of date to some extent, the performance varies. 

May it help and have a nice day. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2019-10-25 11:12:27

Thank you.  It does not want to install, you are right it must be quite out of date and TP-Link,  kind of have given up on this Utility tool, that's why it is not on the installation CD anymore. Hope they bring it on again. Thanks.

Options
2019-10-30 08:13:50

@Bluering 

You are welcome, per I said on my last reply, if you want to see all the available wireless networks, it is suggested to use the 3rd party programme, like the wifi analyzer. 

Good day. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 1787

Replies: 3

Related Articles