Bricked router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Bricked router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Bricked router
Bricked router
2019-11-14 14:12:54 - last edited 2019-11-15 03:31:13
Model: Archer MR200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: Archer MR200(EU)_V1_180502

Hello, some time ago i managed to brick my router by trying to flash OpenWrt to prevent bufferbloat. Only 1 led is blinking when LAN is connected. From what i know bootloader is broken too so there is no way to use same method as mentioned before. My question is, what steps should i take now to fix it or who should i contact? If i forgot something let me know below in the comments.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Bricked router
2019-11-15 03:31:04 - last edited 2019-11-15 03:31:13

@saymon1232 

Thanks for your requesting.

Sorry to tell you that the Archer MR200 does not support firmware recovery. 

You can try to hard reset it by holding the reset button/hole to verify whether it works. 

Meanwhile, according to the warranty policy, I'm afraid that we cannot offer a replacement due to the third party firmware installation. You can order a new router to get the internet. 

Best regards. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 592

Replies: 1

Related Articles