Worst Service Experiance

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Worst Service Experiance

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Worst Service Experiance
Worst Service Experiance
2019-12-04 11:00:23
Model: Archer C60  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

Since I purchased the archer c60 I have faced some problems while opening the web pages and the router is sudden restarting. i gave the device to the service centre on 04th November 2019. and after that no responce from service centre. Ihave called them in period of times but they always answered that It has not came from the company. yesterday on 04th december 2019 the device has came after 1 month and what i see that this is an very old and used device and the older version of hardware. i have asked to the service centre that what is this and what i get in reply is this is tp-links policy. I want to know that what kind of product is tp-link is making and what kind of support is this. now what i have to do stick with this old used and downgraded device when i have paid for the new one and used for only 15 days? I dont recommand tp-link anymore or to anyone.

Options
3 Reply
Re:Worst Service Experiance
2019-12-05 06:22:04

@SantoshKhalasi 

We are sorry for the trouble caused here; we will ask some questions so that we can give you a specific answer later. 

1. Do you remember the hardware version of the original Archer C60?

2. When and where did you buy this router? Do you have any invoice or receipt? Please show us a copy of it. 

3. May I know where are you located? Have you ever tried to contact the local tech support to get some help? Any reference number? 

Thanks in advance, and have a nice day. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2020-08-17 21:41:38

@Kevin_Z 

I will NEVER buy a product from this company again.  I bought a Deco M9 Plus mesh system.  Complete crap right outside of the box:

- Satelites didn't connect like they were supposed to.

- Tech support is solely in China and, even worse, the Philippines.  I was not able to understand anything the Chinese rep was saying.

- Before I even got a hold of a person, I was disconnected twice in a row.  This was after waiting 15 minutes on hold each time.

- Tech support is merely reading from the same FAQs/ trouble shooting they post online.  Useless.

- The router keeps disconnecting my devices.  I mean, all day long.  It is disconnected more than it is connected.  It's utterly useless.

- When my very smart IT guy spends over an hour trying to figure out what's wrong with this, and finally says, "This thing is f'd.  Return it and get another brand", you know this thing is total junk.

Options
2020-08-18 03:33:57

@Decosucks 

Hello, sorry for all the trouble and hotline service you've experienced.

It seems that you have an issue with the Deco M9 mesh network, it is suggested to update the firmware of the Deco M9s to the latest and confirm again.

1. We had released a new firmware for the Deco M9 Plus V2, and below is the download link, which is marked Deco M9 Plus(EU)_V2_200324, or Deco M9 Plus(US) _V2_200324 on the local official website:

https://www.tp-link.com/support/download/deco-m9-plus/#Firmware

2. This new firmware can ONLY be updated via the Upgrade Tool, you cannot update it via web nor on the Deco app. Upgrade Tool can be downloaded from the below link:

https://www.tp-link.com/support/download/deco-m9-plus/#Utility

3. If you cannot log into the Upgrade Tool with your TP-Link ID and password, please try to forget your password on your Deco app and login again to confirm it correct:

What if I forget the password of my TP-Link ID?

Note: If you still fail to update or login, please reply with some details, such as what is the computer operating system, what is the error message, it is suggested to try different computers.

Good day.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 679

Replies: 3

Related Articles