UPnp service list doesn't work properly at C2300

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-12-22 16:51:26
Model: Archer A2300  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.0.3. 20190923

Hello, few days ago I replaced my old TL-WDR4300 for new C2300. At first I must say, that I really miss old user interface from TL-WDR4300, but I can live with that ;-) Except UPnP service list where are still show all opened and even closed ports. I mean it, that in this list on TL-WDR4300 are visible only actually real open ports and after close this entry disappear. At C2300's list are visible all entry of all once opened/closed ports. I mean it, that no entry was deleted from this list until reboot. I hope, that is only bug from list reports and not in real open/close function.

In this case is this list really unusable to control which ports are opened at this moment :-(. After two days running without reboot this list contains almost 100 entry (example: still repeating port on NAS).

Somebody with same problem? Tank you and have a nice Christmas... Petr S.

Options
1 Reply
Re:UPnp service list doesn't work properly at C2300
2019-12-23 09:14:06

@PetrS. 

Thanks for your requesting. 

The UPNP entries will be updated via reboot; I agree that it can be optimized to update it at real time automatically.

We have noted this request and will forward it to our product department. 

Besides, cause it is just the display issue, it won't affect the actual performance of the router. You can reboot it to update this page as a workaround. 

Good day. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 768

Replies: 1

Related Articles