Vr600 Beta Firmaware to get rid of Port forwarding and reservations Limit

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-12-22 17:47:28
Model: Archer VR600  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 0.2.0 0.9.1 v0074.0 Build 170504 Rel.68210n 

Hi All,

I have upgraded my router to the Archer VR600 V2 so i will be able to work with it as I used to with my former one.

But, I have encountered several issues with it.

There is a limitation on the amount of Port forwarding that I can do and that limit was NOT in the old one I had and also there is a limit on IP reservation that is a major show-stopper for me since I am working with a lot of devices that needs to have dedicated IP.

I have contacted support and I was given a link for a beta Firmware of which i should have to download and install it - Since then I moved to a new place and did not downloaded the Firmware they provided me - But, Now I went to the link TPLInk Support gave me and I can NOT find the firmware.

I need to have the fixed firmware for my limitation soon since I am stuck now and need to continue with the move of my devices - I would be happy to download the Beta Firmware to fix my issues ASAP.

the link I was given was at one of the following (I have pasted a part of the email I got from TP Link support)

There is a beta firmware which may fix the problem, please download it and install it on your Router: http://support.tp-link.com/f/ab8bf08494/
You can follow this instruction to install the beta firmware: https://www.tp-link.com/uk/support/faq/1756/

Please assist me on getting the firmware to fix issues mentioned above.

Thank You

Options
1 Reply
Re:Vr600 Beta Firmaware to get rid of Port forwarding and reservations Limit
2019-12-24 09:35:15

@Aryeduino 

Thanks for your requesting. I have sent you the download link of the beta firmware which you can try to install.

Please check your message box. 

Good day. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options