Simultaneous Wired and Wifi from Powerline adapter

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-02-01 18:15:08 - last edited 2020-02-05 07:36:20
Model: TL-WPA7510 KIT  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Question: Can I have SIMULTANEOUS WIRED AND WIFI from one pair of TL-WPA7510KIT   Product code: 228629.

In the Kitchen: I have the adaptor connected to my router in the kitchen.

In the Bedroom: The extender is in my bedroom (at far end of the house, where there's no wired connection and wifi is useless)

I want to use an ethernet cable (for wired streaming to my TV)  from the extender in my bedroom   BUT I also want the same extender to give me wifi in the same bedroom (to my laptop and smartphone). 

Is this possible or must I choose one or the other ONLY?

Options
1 Reply
Re: Simultaneous Wired and Wifi from Powerline adapter
2020-02-05 07:36:06 - last edited 2020-02-05 07:36:20

@Maryc 

Hello, the TL-WPA7510KIT supports wifi function; and there is ethernet port on it you can get internet from.

You need pair them via the pair button and the default wifi password is printed on the back label of the actual device.

May it help.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 918

Replies: 1

Related Articles