Are TP links worth buying?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-02-10 09:22:20 - last edited 2020-02-11 06:15:01

My home has a router but unfortunately the signal doesn't reach the other part of the rooms. I live in a flat. I want to extend the WiFi signal. Should I but TP link? How much difference would it make? Kindly enlighten me. usps tracking showbox

Options
2 Reply
Re:Are TP links worth buying?
2020-02-10 10:53:09
Hello, if you have a router already, you can order a network expansion device to boost the existing network. Like range extender or powerline adapters. If the whole house is running under the same power circuit, the powerline adapters with wifi function is a good choice. Like TL-WPA7510KIT, TL-WPA8630KIT.
Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:Are TP links worth buying?
2021-05-20 08:57:10

@eugeneparkers 

I've since put it into ADSL bridge mode and turned everything else off and at least it seems to maintain the ADSL link without problems. (Got a MikroTik for the remaining functionality and it's awesome.) 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1261

Replies: 2

Related Articles