Router Cant See NAS.........again

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-02-12 18:05:00 - last edited 2020-02-13 06:10:13
Model: TL-MR6400  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: NA

Hi all

I see this is not the 1st post about this but wonder if anyhone solved this issue

I have the TL-MR6400 LTE 4g router

Sadly it wont see the attached NAS as a wired client, I spoke to TP support after waiting in a cue for 2 hours

They said I needed to open ports via the Virtual Servers (see the link they sent me)

https://www.tp-link.com/uk/support/faq/1685/?utm_medium=select-local

Sadly afer opening every port possible the NAS is still not showing, & no it is not on the block lst either, just won't show up ???!!!

Works fine on other routers with no adjustments like port forwarding etc etc

Any thoughts? 

Many thanks

XX :)

Options
2 Reply
Re:Router Cant See NAS.........again
2020-02-13 06:09:31 - last edited 2020-02-13 06:10:13

@Beanz 

Hello, what is the current IP address and gateway of the NAS? Have you ever created static IP for it? If so, try to switch it to DHCP/Dynamic IP.

And try to ping its IP address from a local device which connects to the TL-MR6400 and show us the results.

Besides, you can change another ethernet cable or port to connect the NAS to the TL-MR6400. In the meantime, try to connect a computer to the LAN port of TL-MR6400 and verify whether it works well.

Good day.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:Router Cant See NAS.........again
2020-02-13 14:00:00

@Beanz 

Hi there

many thans for the email, that fixed it :)

But dose this mean the IP will change occationaly & the NAS will fall off the WAN network ?

All the best

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 991

Replies: 2

Related Articles