just bought and Archer c9 today SIGNIFICANTLY slower than the c7 it replaced

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-02-23 21:47:13
Model: Archer C9  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version: 1.2.4.20190403

have i done something wrong in the set up-is there a way to improve the speeds  I did an update on it too

Options
2 Reply
Re:just bought and Archer c9 today SIGNIFICANTLY slower than the c7 it replaced
2020-02-24 03:49:00

@cableman 

Hello, what is the bandwidth you paid for your ISP and what is the speed you can get from Archer C7? 

What about the current wired/wireless speed from the Archer C9? 

Have you ever tried to reboot it? Or change the wireless settings to improve its performance yet? 

Good day. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:just bought and Archer c9 today SIGNIFICANTLY slower than the c7 it replaced
2020-02-24 08:46:40

@Kevin_Z 

Hi

Thankyou. I use a SIM broadband system so it's not restricted, tho not that fast. I was getting around 25-30meg previous. Now 15-19. That's not right eh?

rebooted of course 

im not sure what wireless setting to change. I did try a few things tho nothing worked. Perhaps you can advise on how to change and what to change. Thx 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 460

Replies: 2

Related Articles