Problem with the CWMP part

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-03-09 10:04:56 - last edited 2020-03-10 07:00:58
Model: Archer MR400  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Good Morning,

I have a MR 400 in V1 and I would like to display it on GenieACS. The problem is that despite the fact that the "CWMP Settings" part in the graphical interface is well filled, the modem is not reassembled on GeniACS. Whereas, the MR 400 modems of version 2 are very well reassembled on GenieACS.

I reconfigured the CWMP part, I updated the last firmware version but it still does not work. What would be the problem ?

I thank you in advance.

Options
5 Reply
Re:Problem with the CWMP part
2020-03-10 08:23:49

@Frenshow 

Thanks for your information. 

You mentioned that the router is not reassembled on GeniACS, could you please provide more details? Like the settings page, error message or so? 

Besides, please show us a screenshot of the CWMP settings page on MR400. Are they the same settings as in MR400 V2? 

Good day. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2020-03-10 13:35:02

@Kevin_Z 

Hello,

Here is a screenshot of the CWMP configuration (the page of the two modems looks similar).

Unfortunately, there isn't error message that appears after configuring of the CWMP part.

The weird thing is that both verisons are configured the same way.

Options
2020-03-13 09:50:54

@Frenshow 

Thanks for your information. 

We are confirming with our RD team now, any reply from them, I will keep you posted. 

Best regards. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2020-03-13 10:46:49

@Kevin_Z  Ok, thank you a lot !!

Options
2020-04-30 09:05:51

@Frenshow 

Please help to confirm if you are using 3G/4G Router mode or Wireless Router Mode via LAN/WAN port.

If you are using 3G/4G Router mode, please try to change the Interface Use by TR-069 client from "ANY_WAN" to LTE to see if it works.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 3114

Replies: 5

Related Articles