X60 (hotspot mode) very unstable

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

X60 (hotspot mode) very unstable

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
32 Reply
Re:X60 (hotspot mode) very unstable
2021-02-19 02:06:21

@LR_PTY 

Hi,

How long have you had the devices and when did this issue start?

Could you please help me draw a picture of the network structure between the Decos and please also mark out the distance;

Would they turn green automatically after several minutes

Could you please help me check the signal source on the two satellite Decos?—if possible, can I have some pictures of that?

Thank you very much and wait for your reply.

Options
Re:X60 (hotspot mode) very unstable
2021-06-18 17:08:45

@Heino76 

I found your thread because I'm having the same problem. I have a 1gig fibre connection and some days I'm getting 600mbps speeds on wifi, most days it seems like I'm capped at 50mbps. I now have the deco's set to "Access point" mode, but the old wifi6 network still appears once in awhile and my devices all flip-flop between that network and my old router network. Long story short, these have been nothing but a problem, speeds are all across the map and I'm getting ready to send them back to Amazon for something more reliable. 

Options
Related Articles