Wired AP in OneMash

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Wired AP in OneMash

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Wired AP in OneMash
Wired AP in OneMash
2020-04-02 06:15:41 - last edited 2020-04-02 08:23:33
Model: Archer C7  
Hardware Version: V7
Firmware Version:

Hello,

i have Archer C7 as my main router.

if I set another router as access point and connect it by ethernet to my main router, can I join them in OneMash?

I see that is currently not possible. Do you plan to introduce this option?

Best regards

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Wired AP in OneMash-Solution
2020-04-02 08:23:19 - last edited 2020-04-02 08:23:33

@porobk 

The Archer C7 V5 supports Onemesh feature in regular router mode only, there is no plan to add this feature to AP mode. 

You can keep an eye on the official website, any updates, we will let you know. 

Good day. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Recommended Solution
Options
3 Reply
Re:Wired AP in OneMash-Solution
2020-04-02 08:23:19 - last edited 2020-04-02 08:23:33

@porobk 

The Archer C7 V5 supports Onemesh feature in regular router mode only, there is no plan to add this feature to AP mode. 

You can keep an eye on the official website, any updates, we will let you know. 

Good day. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Wired AP in OneMash
2020-04-02 13:02:12
Thanks for answer. It would be great if wired access points would be included in OneMash. Best regards
Options
Re:Wired AP in OneMash
2020-04-03 06:22:14

@porobk 

Understood.smiley

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 651

Replies: 3

Related Articles