AC750 TP -Link

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

AC750 TP -Link

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
AC750 TP -Link
AC750 TP -Link
2020-04-09 08:24:12 - last edited 2020-04-10 02:48:57
Model: Archer MR200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

H Support,

I have AC750 Wireless Dual Band 4g LTE and I don't know what happened with it. No signal light eppears on the Router only Power light that keeps on flushing.

I rebooted the Router nothing is happening.

Please help 

Options
1 Reply
Re:AC750 TP -Link
2020-04-10 02:48:43 - last edited 2020-04-10 02:48:57

@Bongani 

With the SIM card inserted into the cellphone directly, can you access internet? 

Please use the original power adapter, and you can hard reset the router by holding the reset button/hole for 10s with it powered on. Then you can reconfigure it and verify whether it works. 

Besides, you can log into the web UI and show us a screenshot of the status page. Or change another SIM card to give it a shot. 

Good day. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 440

Replies: 1

Related Articles