How to fix sim card slot (damaged)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-04-26 10:38:46
Model: Archer MR600  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

the sim card can't be pluggued in, any possibility to repair the sim card slot?!!

Options
4 Reply
Re:How to fix sim card slot (damaged)
2020-04-29 11:42:12

@obaida 

Hardware damaged? how did it happen?

It is recommended to contact local technical support or the retailer where you bought it to check if it is still under warranty. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2020-11-14 06:35:23

@obaida have u solved this.? I got the same issues here.. My simcard slot unable to detect any sim

Options
2020-11-15 06:05:20 - last edited 2020-11-15 06:05:43

After purchasing the device, I tested it with a Vodafone 4G SIM. Everything was fine. I packed the device, came to my native. Tried another device, No SIM detected. I tried with a bunch of other SIM cards, factory reset twice. Nothing helped. I am in a remote location with no TP link service centers available nearby. I need to have internet to be able to continue work. My only option is a local technician, which will void my warranty. There goes 9k INR. 

Sucks TP link. Sucks so bad. Only thing I did was inserting and removing a SIM card. How can this damage the slot ! It is designed for the same purpose. Without the SIM card detected, the device goes waste.

Options
2020-11-21 17:46:00
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 5662

Replies: 4

Related Articles