Auto disconnected

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Auto disconnected

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Auto disconnected
Auto disconnected
2020-05-27 16:35:30
Model: Archer AX50  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 200426

Today i encountered with a strange issue. While streaming from USB media server all of sudden internet got disconnected, internet led turned orange. I restarted router but all led after turning green turned off immediately,same happened everytime i restarted router. After shutting down for approx 10 minute completely router was able to back in normal working mode automatically. 

Possible reason of such weired behavior? 

Options
4 Reply
Re:Auto disconnected
2020-05-28 12:15:48

@Tazactseems all of member, team & staff are in idle covid mode

Options
2020-05-28 12:28:14

@Tazact 

Does this issue happen once or was it happening before? When you restart it and its LED turns green then off immediately, does the router feel hot? Please check the bottom of the device and ensure you put it in a stand that permits a free flow of air or cool it by a fan.

Monitor if this issue will happen again and pay attention if there is any special operation will cause the issue.

Options
2020-05-28 12:43:39
Yes. After restarting all led turns green as usual & later turned off immediately. I also checked the temperate of router which was indeed very hot. I couldn't keep touch for more than few seconds. Does router needs cooling pad fan? Also does it heat more while streaming & downloading or multitasking simultaneously?
Options
2020-05-29 09:38:59

@Tazact could i expect any response from elite members

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 677

Replies: 4

Related Articles