Deco app disc is offline and not connected bug in app??

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-05-31 16:30:09
Model: Deco M9 Plus  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

Frequently I open the app and one of the discs is offline. When I go upstairs and check the disc everything is ok as shown with a green led. Is this some kind of a bug? I am very happy with the m9 but I will return them if this is not solved.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Deco app disc is offline and not connected bug in app??
2021-03-30 09:19:02

@Senna2 

Have the same issue here, 2 of 3 deco's said to be offline in the deco app and a lot of options are gone as well. seems like a F-upped update of the IOS app. But if you write a review in the app store no response from TP-Link. i also think off ditching the deco if the app keeps buggy as it is at this moment. 

Options
Re:Deco app disc is offline and not connected bug in app??
2021-03-31 09:19:31

@JohanP 

Hi, have you updated the APP to be the latest version?

Would refreshing on the APP make any difference? or Did rebooting this Deco restore the connection?

What is the LED status when the APP said the satellite Deco was offline?

If possible, could you please go to Overview>settings on the top left>help>contact us>suggestions and add the system log of the Deco APP;

Thank you very much.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 739

Replies: 2

Related Articles