Router's power went off

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Router's power went off

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Router's power went off
Router's power went off
2020-06-14 16:07:56
Model: Archer A7  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

The power of the tp link went off and it wont turn on again. The wifi works good on the modem, but i need the tp link to spread that wifi to the reat of the house. Now it is off and i cant turn it on

Options
3 Reply
Re:Router's power went off
2020-06-15 10:12:36

@Zana 

Hello, do you mean the router is totally "dead"? Do you have another power adapter to have a simple test if it is the adapter faulty?

If not, try to restart the router by switching the power on/off multiple times and see if that makes a difference. Still no luck at all, kindly check the local warranty policy and see if you can get it replaced:

https://www.tp-link.com/en/support/replacement-warranty/

Options
2020-06-15 10:24:40

@Solla-topee thank you for your response. The router can be turned on, but it will shut down in 30 seconds. I already had contact with the placr i bought it from, so i hope that something can be worked out there.

Thank you for your time and i wish you a good day!

Options
2020-06-16 00:50:44

@Zana 

Thanks for the update and I hope the shop will help you check with the issue then.

Good day.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 775

Replies: 3

Related Articles