VR600 is very slow with "access control" turned on!!

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-06-23 04:38:40
Model: Archer VR600  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 0.2.0 0.9.1

Hello,

I've VDSL subscription speed 70 mbps.

When I turn "acccess control" feature on, the max download speed I can get on WIFI is only 40 mbps, but I can get the full speed via the ethernet cable.

I've tried the WIFI connection on more than 5 devices and all have the same issue, but when I turn the "access control" off, I can get the full speed on all devices.

I've done factory reset a lot and not fixing the issue.

Is there any solution for this issue??

Thanks in advance.

Options
2 Reply
Re:VR600 is very slow with "access control" turned on!!
2020-06-30 02:36:00

@Mr.Shahin 

Hello, for your issue, our engineer will email you, if you are willing to do further analysis, please check your inbox.                      

Thanks for your cooperation and support. Good day.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:VR600 is very slow with "access control" turned on!!
2022-03-04 12:52:27
I have the same issue, Did this get resolved?
Options