Bricked Archer C2 AC750 v 1.1 (EU)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-06-23 21:13:41
Model: Archer C2  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Good morning. When trying to update the firmware of this router something went wrong and now only the power led lights up and no IP address is associated. How do a recovery? I tried to use the TFTP but, as I said, no IP address is associated. I saw that I could rewrite the eprom but I'm not sure if I can use the original firmware for this. How do I do? Where can I find the correct firmware to rewrite the eprom?

ps: I already have the tool to rewrite the eprom.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Bricked Archer C2 AC750 v 1.1 (EU)
2020-06-24 03:47:41

@San-R 

Hi, sorry to hear that your router become bricked.

Have you ever seen this article shared by one customer?

How to recovery the router when you bricked it?

If this would not help at all, we are sorry that there is no other wat to unbrick it. If you upgrading the router correctly without any improper operation, such as power outage or wrong firmware, it is suggested to contact the local tech support to check the warranty:

https://www.tp-link.com/en/support/contact-technical-support/#Hotline-Support 

Good day. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1398

Replies: 1

Related Articles