ACL Deco M9 Plus

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

ACL Deco M9 Plus

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
ACL Deco M9 Plus
ACL Deco M9 Plus
2020-08-02 15:18:26 - last edited 2020-08-03 09:18:16
Model: Deco M9 Plus  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi,

I am currently using parental control features on my M9 unit. The kids have discovered that they can bypass the controls by changing the MAC address of their devices.    The units do notify me that a new device has been detected and then I can add it to the list however this is not ideal, as I am always playing catch up and the children continue to access the wifi beyond the set limits. Can a white list feature be implemented that does not allow for any new devices to be added to the wifi without express aproval?

Thanks!

Gerard

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:ACL Deco M9 Plus-Solution
2020-08-03 09:18:03 - last edited 2020-08-03 09:18:16

@Steel4130 

Hello,

Sorry that the white list feature for Parental Control is currently not available for the Deco network. 

This will be forwarded as a feature request to our developers for consideration and it is suggested to keep an eye on the Deco app as well as the official website to get more updates. 

Good day. 

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:ACL Deco M9 Plus-Solution
2020-08-03 09:18:03 - last edited 2020-08-03 09:18:16

@Steel4130 

Hello,

Sorry that the white list feature for Parental Control is currently not available for the Deco network. 

This will be forwarded as a feature request to our developers for consideration and it is suggested to keep an eye on the Deco app as well as the official website to get more updates. 

Good day. 

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 478

Replies: 1

Related Articles