Cannot Create OpenVPN Certificate

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-08-16 23:23:58 - last edited 2020-08-17 12:35:16
Model: Archer A2300  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I have an Archer C3150 v2 on FW 3.0.0 0.9.1 v005f.0 Build 170926 Rel. 63400n. I am on the VPN Server->OpenVPN page. I checked the box "Enable VPN Server" and saved the settings. It stays there when I refresh the page. I then clicked on "Generate" to generate a certificate. It gives me a dialog that shows the progress which initially is kind of slow and then goes fast. However, even after refreshing the page I don't see any certificate. Why is this not working?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Cannot Create OpenVPN Certificate
2020-08-21 03:54:41 - last edited 2020-08-21 03:55:08

@malada 

Hello, 

Please kindly check the below VPN setup instructions again to confirm all the settings on the C3150 are correct:
How to use OpenVPN to access your home network through the Wi-Fi Routers

BTW, please also provide us your network topology.

Thanks.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1469

Replies: 1

Related Articles