Apple TV - Netflix, Disney+, Siri, Apple Music Break After 10 mins. Youtube, Plex, Remain Functional

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Apple TV - Netflix, Disney+, Siri, Apple Music Break After 10 mins. Youtube, Plex, Remain Functional

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
12 Reply
Re:Apple TV - Netflix, Disney+, Siri, Apple Music Break After 10 mins. Youtube, Plex, Remain Functional
2021-09-05 21:51:35

@WantFastWifi did you ever get a resolution to this issue? I'm experiencing the same thing. With my old router I was able to access my Disney account no problem but as soon as I installed the deco x60 I could no longer access my account. On all my devices I get an error message from Disney however, if I turn off the WiFi on my phone, I get the content.   My neighbor can sit in. Y house and log on to his account using his WiFi but if he logs into my WiFi he can no longer access his Disney account.

looking at the forums, this has been an ongoing issue for years... why has there not been a fix put in place or posted resolution from the deco technicians? Stating they will email individuals directly isn't of any help for the general public who are experiencing the same issues. I've already lost a years subscription to Disney and I'm not willing to lose anymore. 
this issue needs to be resolved.

Options
Re:Apple TV - Netflix, Disney+, Siri, Apple Music Break After 10 mins. Youtube, Plex, Remain Functional
2021-09-06 03:34:07

@Justwantdisney 

Hi, Thanks for the feedback.

Can I have a picture of the error message when you failed to log in to the Disney account?

Please refer to this link to change the DNS server to be 8.8.8.8/8.8.4.4 on the Deco:

How to change DNS server settings on my Deco?

Options
Related Articles