Breaking Internet Connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2013-02-10 05:34:01
Region : Poland

Model : TL-WR941ND

Hardware Version : V3

Firmware Version : 3.13.9 Build 120201 Rel. 54965n

ISP : Toya Lodz

This is already my second model of the router, which got under warranty. The first model had a problem because it brokes off Internet connections. This second model also breaks the connection. I'm going to give it to complain. Before I do it I would like to ask if there are any ways to improve the router without the need to dispose of the device. Thanks.
Options
15 Reply
Re:Breaking Internet Connection
2013-02-10 06:25:39
What is your connection with router (cable or radio)? If wireless connection give us screenshot from inSSIDer, installed on your computer.

Jak łączysz się z routerem (kabel czy radio)? Jeżeli radio daj screen-a z programu inSSDer.
Options
2013-02-10 07:04:45

jimasek wrote

What is your connection with router (cable or radio)? If wireless connection give us screenshot from inSSIDer, installed on your computer.

Jak łączysz się z routerem (kabel czy radio)? Jeżeli radio daj screen-a z programu inSSDer.

I have two computers connected to the router via wifi one and the other by cable. And as it is the lack of internet at the same time on two computers
Options
2013-02-10 07:11:03
Try make this configuration on your TP-link- My LINK
Wan cable connection is ok?

Spróbuj takiej konfiguracji na tp-lnku My LINK
Połączenie WAN-owe masz w porządku?
Options
2013-02-10 07:31:54

jimasek wrote

Try make this configuration on your TP-link- My LINK
Wan cable connection is ok?

Spróbuj takiej konfiguracji na tp-lnku My LINK

I did like in the link. I am worried about just this parameter:
Enable WMM - WMM function can guarantee the packets with high- priority messages being transmitted preferentially. It is strongly recommended enabled.

Połączenie WAN-owe masz w porządku?

I'm sorry but I do not know how to check it out.
Options
2013-02-10 17:14:40
This is only my proposition you can test this configuration and after that will change back again.

I'm sorry but I do not know how to check it out.

Maybe change cable from modem to your TP-link
Options
2013-02-10 18:03:03

jimasek wrote

Maybe change cable from modem to your TP-link

Do you mean the cable connecting the modem Toya and modem TP-Link? The cable seems to be fine.
I changed the router settings as in the link you provided, and time will tell if this setting is helpful. Thanks.
Options
2013-02-10 18:06:49
I changed the router settings as in the link you provided, and time will tell if this setting is helpful. Thanks

We will see soon ;) Give me report after a while.
Options
2013-02-13 05:48:29
As for the time being interrupted access to the Internet occurred once.
Options
2013-02-13 22:38:04
Is it better, after made changes?

Czyli jest lepiej, po dokonanych zmianach.
Options
2013-02-19 00:04:44

jimasek wrote

Is it better, after made changes?

Czyli jest lepiej, po dokonanych zmianach.

Yesterday, once again there was a break in access to the Internet. I can not say that it is better because the problem occurs. While there is no access to the internet, I can not load any pages or receive/send mail which is understandable but I can still hold a conversation via Skype. How is this possible?

Wczoraj po raz kolejny nastąpiła przerwa w dostępie do internetu. Nie mogę stwierdzić, że jest lepiej bo problem występuje. Dziwi mnie natomiast jeden fakt. Podczas gdy nie ma internetu nie mogę otworzyć żadnej strony ani odebrać/wysłać poczty co jest zrozumiałe ale nadala mogę prowadzić rozmowę poprzez skype. Jak to możliwe?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1964

Replies: 15

Related Articles