intermittent internet through Wifi

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-10-10 04:40:48
Model: Archer AX6000  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.1 Build 20200714 rel.18254(5553)

Having very good knowledge of modems/routers and this is my issue.

Had the modem for 8 months functioning no problem NOW in the last 4 weeks the wifi/internet connection decides it wants to be intermittent for no reason!
Wifi connection is consistent yet internet drops 

• The modem has been tested and functions fine independently no issues there and tested with ISP etc 
  • The router I've checked all the settings actually nothing changed !! but I've updated the firmware a month or so back could there be an issue !. I have the latest ..
  • I've checked that I might have a faulty wire or maybe something causing interference no luck there 
  • I've checked all the internal settings everything looks good.
  • Internet works through a wired connection and only effects wifi yet all indicators on the router say it is still connected to the internet

basically, the wifi internet drops out randomly there is no pattern and seems to be a similar issue that I have read in the threads on different models. I'm at the stage where I'm going to take the thing back.
    as I've done checks on every setting and control test I can think of and it just points back to a fault or firmware issue that causes random dropouts of the internet through the wifi !!
    any suggestions?
Options