how to fix my router because its disabled and even though i did restart it uts still disabled

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

how to fix my router because its disabled and even though i did restart it uts still disabled

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-11-18 13:23:02
Model: TL-WR840N  
Hardware Version: V6
Firmware Version:

PLS THIS IS URGENT I NEED TO FIX MY ROUTER FOR ONLINE CLASS ITS DISABLED BUT I DID TRY TO RESTART IT ITS STILL DISABLED

Options
1 Reply
Re:how to fix my router because its disabled and even though i did restart it uts still disabled
2020-11-18 14:55:12

@canyouplshelpme 

Can you give more details what exactly is disabled and how it happened?

What is the state of the status LED on the router? (i.e. color, solid or blinking)

In case you mean that the WiFi of your TL-WR840N has got disabled, then connect a computer to one of the LAN ports of the router via Ethernet cable and login to the router's configuration webpage to see if you can re-enable it.

Options