USB Transfer Speed Slow

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

USB Transfer Speed Slow

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
USB Transfer Speed Slow
USB Transfer Speed Slow
2020-11-27 17:29:07
Model: Archer C2300  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.1.1 build 20200918

Hello guys, I'm having some problems regarding the USB Transfer Speed on Archer C2300 V2. I've tried it and it doesn't work more than 2-3MB/s even if it's an SSD/HDD, it doesn't matter the type of storage that it's connected to the router. I've tried everything and nothing seems to work..What can I do in order to increase the speed of the transfer? If I'm copying directly connected to the USB of the laptop I can easily get 150MB/s, but network transfer it's so slowww... Any tips for me? Thanks!

Options
5 Reply
Re:USB Transfer Speed Slow
2020-11-30 09:18:35

@Robinson_Chera 

Is this 2-3MB/s the read or write speed? How large of the file you are trying to transfer?

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2020-11-30 09:21:13

@Kevin_Z Hello, obviously the write speed. I'm trying to copy a movie that it's 5gb of size. 

Options
2020-11-30 09:23:06

Also, on the TP-Link A8 the download speed was much higher than on this model, can it be from an incorrect configuration of the device? 

Options
2020-11-30 09:45:33

@Robinson_Chera 

It might be caused by some configuration on the router. We will email you to follow it up, please check your email box and respond, thanks.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2020-11-30 09:49:46

@Kevin_Z OK, thanks, I m waiting for your email 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1197

Replies: 5

Related Articles