intermittent High rate of packet loss on the archer tx3000e

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-11-29 21:03:15
Model: Adapter  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello,

I've been a possesor of the archer tx3000e adapter for around 3 months and recently i've been noticing some strange behaviors. Every couple of minutes my internet will not work (even though it's still connected to the wifi). I've been testing my connection to see why this behavior occured and apparently i'm getting a 100% rate of packet loss for around 10sec every couple of minutes.

My brother as the archer tx3000e too and is on the same network as me, so this is necessarily the hardware at cause and not the network.

I have already tried to uninstall/install the drivers and plugging it to a different PCIe port.

Can anyone help me ?

Options
1 Reply
Re:intermittent High rate of packet loss on the archer tx3000e
2020-12-03 07:59:47

@Cheesus 

Hello,

Have you tried to update the driver to be 22.0 which Intel just released months ago? Please give it a go and monitor the connection again.
Download link: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/29902/Windows-10-Wi-Fi-Drivers-for-Intel-Wireless-Adapters?product=189347

If this doesn't help, please help confirm some details, and we will try to work it out:
1. Is it possible to try this adapter on another computer and confirm if the issue persists?
2. Is there any anti-virus software running on the computer? Can you please try to uninstall it and see if that makes a difference?

3. What is the model number of the host router? Try to modify the wireless settings, such as wireless channel and channel width, then confirm.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1060

Replies: 1

Related Articles