Voice / Video Calls keep dropping out

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-12-20 21:09:43
Model: Deco M9 Plus  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi,

I recently installed the Deco M9 Plus. My download and upload speeds look to be sufficient for video and voicechat (regularly getting 150+ mbps down and 80+ mbps up around the home). However, whenever I do any sort of voice or video chat, the performance is really bad. It constantly drops out. Is there something that I can do to isolate the issue? It does not appear to be an internet bandwidth issue...

Thanks!

Options
1 Reply
Re:Voice / Video Calls keep dropping out
2020-12-22 05:51:03

@th3bl0b 

Hi, Sorry for your time and patience.

Could you please help me check the following details:

1. What kind of software did you use for the video/voice calls, like Zoom or Microsoft calls?

2.Would turning off the fast roaming and beam-forming, also the Mesh Technology on the device make any difference?

3.Except the video/voice calls, Did other network activities, like video streaming, gaming have the same issue?

4.How about the dropping frequency of the video calls, like roughly every 10 minutes while on a call?

Thank you very much and have a good day.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 588

Replies: 1

Related Articles