Unable to register my Archer AX6000 router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-12-22 00:15:52
Model: Archer AX6000  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: Version 1.6

Unable to register my product. I have the S/N number from the bottom of the router and from the box with are the same. It says unable to find the serial number contact support. 

Options
8 Reply
Re:Unable to register my Archer AX6000 router
2020-12-22 02:23:02

@EJM2 

Hi, which country are you from? As far as I know, there is no need to register the warranty portal in some area, you can just contact the local tech support to confirm the warranty if your TP-Link device is faulty. It is suggested to keep the purchase invoice/receipt in case they need to confirm that:
https://www.tp-link.com/support/replacement-warranty/

BTW, is there anywhere that you noticed informing you to register for the warranty? We may confirm that if you can show us more info, thanks.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2020-12-28 13:54:08
I was able to successfully register my first Archer AX6000 router I purchase. It was recommended I purchase a second one to cover the second floor of the home and the additional square footage. Extenders would not have been effective. A few weeks later the second AX6000 arrived, I installed it as directed and now I can register the product warranty,
Options
2021-01-09 05:27:53
I am from the United States. I have 2 Archer AX6000 routers for my home. One successfully registered and the other is not registered. I would like to register the other.
Options
2021-01-09 05:29:42

Kevin_Z wrote

@EJM2 

Hi, which country are you from? As far as I know, there is no need to register the warranty portal in some area, you can just contact the local tech support to confirm the warranty if your TP-Link device is faulty. It is suggested to keep the purchase invoice/receipt in case they need to confirm that:
https://www.tp-link.com/support/replacement-warranty/

BTW, is there anywhere that you noticed informing you to register for the warranty? We may confirm that if you can show us more info, thanks.

@Kevin_Z I am from the US. I have 2 Archer AX6000. One registered with no problem. The second one purchased a week later will not register. 

Options
2021-01-11 03:39:20 - last edited 2021-01-11 03:47:31

@EJM2 

Can you please send me the SN of the two via PM, and verify which one can be registered successfully, and which one is not? We will confirm this ASAP, thanks.

Just to confirm, is there an issue that you encountered with the devices, and you want to register for warranty? Or are there any cards in the packages that mentioned this registeration? Can I have a picture of it? Thanks a lot.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2021-02-16 05:36:14

@Kevin_Z  - I sent the information you requested. But I think I found out the problem. I believe I have been sent a defective and recycled AX6000. I purchased what I thought was new but apparently, this device has been used. How do I return it, and get what I purchased. 

Options
2021-02-17 08:03:24

@EJM2 

Hi, may I know where did you purchase the 2nd AX6000 and you could contact the shop retailer directly to send a new unit;

Thank you very much and wait for your reply.

Options
2021-04-06 05:14:41

@Kevin_Z  - thanks so much. I have a new Archer AX6000 router arriving Sunday, April 11. I will install and register it. The old refurbished router will be returned to Amazon. I will then have 2 functioning Archer AX6000 routers in my home. I hope to register the new router on Sunday. 

Options