tp-link ac2100

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

tp-link ac2100

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
tp-link ac2100
tp-link ac2100
2021-01-20 13:05:39
Model: Archer VR600  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

hi i ve bought the vr600 this morning to replace my plusnet router.but i cannot get it to work so before i take it back i thought i would try this site. i have searched the internet and quite a few people has said they don't work with plusnet. it is nightmare getting through to plusnet customer care. I get as far as the router asking for my plusnet user name and password,to connect to the internet, but when i enter these it just comes back wrong username and password. i had to laugh a the set up video they show making it look so easy so my last resort if someone help TIA

Options
1 Reply
Re:tp-link ac2100
2021-01-21 15:54:18

@tezz 

Hey

I use Plusnet on the older VR600 v2 and it works fine.

Below are my setting if that helps!!   It was a few years ago but I think the connection password is the same as your account login on the plusnet website.. try that but im 99% sure i had to call plusnet to reset it for me before I got this working..  as said it was years ago

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 875

Replies: 1

Related Articles