Connected no internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Connected no internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Connected no internet
Connected no internet
2021-01-27 11:32:51
Model: Archer C50  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version:

we have a Archer C50 with 5 access points hard wired,  various devices at different times, say 'connected no internet', i have cleared cache on my phone and mac, but my TV is also doing it, sometimes it fine and other times i just have to wait til it reconnects, sometimes does if i turn of the router and restart.  i used to have a problem with Sky box, but that has been sorted, by sky engineer getting a 'static' signal.  Alexa devices all work but they are predominately new!  can anyone help, i feel sure it is a router problem as all other devices work outside the home.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Connected no internet
2021-01-29 06:53:30

@Bindy 

Thank you for posting on the TP-Link Community.

Can you please provide the detailed network layout/diagram? What are the model numbers of the 5 access points, all of them are connected to the C50? Which are connected via LAN and others connected via Wi-Fi? Or there is a switch between the C50 and the access points, what is the model number?

What if you connect the computers, laptops or TV or phones directly to the C50, via cable or Wi-Fi, will there be an intermittent connection? When the internet is dropping, how about the internet LED on the C50, is it green or orange? Is there still a WAN IP on its web interface? What is it?

It is suggested to simplify the network first, to check if the issue is on the C50 router, or there is something wrong with the wiring or connection, thanks.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 275

Replies: 1

Related Articles