Archer C6 losing internet connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer C6 losing internet connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
11 Reply
Re:Archer C6 losing internet connection
2022-02-08 09:10:43

lordhenry wrote

Hi @Kevin_Z

Thank you for your quick response.

My ISP claiming there was no issue on my line, another technician who was at my flat was finding a faulty Ethernet port on the cable modem.

So the issue was on the ISPs side, I got a replacement unit and since 28 hours I'm online without a single lost ping or disconnect.

I did not upgrade to the beta firmware (yet) to be sure that the problem was the modems eth0 port for about another week, logging ping on a raspberry pi 24h/day.

Kind regards.

Hello @lordhenry, thank you very much for the valued update, it's great to hear the issue was addressed by the ISP technician.yes

I will mark this as resolved now. Please let me know if there is anything new that comes up. Good day.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Related Articles