Ax50 wouldn't connect maxis fibre internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-02-14 06:56:35
Model: Archer AX50  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I just bought this router a few days ago. It wouldn't connect to my maxis fibre internet. I have called maxis and ask for the PPPOE credentials and it's all correct but still won't work. Internet is working fine with the original maxis router. Anyone can help me solve this?

Options
5 Reply
Re:Ax50 wouldn't connect maxis fibre internet
2021-02-14 16:55:12

@Alvingkh 

Have you logged into the original Maxis router and checked it's settings for the WAN / Internet connection? Apart from the password every other required setting should be visible.

Then verify if you have configured the AX50 similarly.

Options
2021-03-29 14:15:28

@Alvingkh I am having same issue to. Confirm the PPPOE setup with Maxis but the internet on icon show yellow color and not able to connect to internet. Suspect is the latest Firmware issue, firmware 200708

Options
2021-03-31 03:42:19

@Anthony22 

Does Maxis require any VLAN ID setting on the router? Please show us the configuration page on the AX50, you can cover the credentials for any security concern.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2021-07-14 16:24:41

@Kevin_Z 

May I know how to solve the issue? I'm facing the same problem too.

Options
2021-07-15 02:19:18

@Sksksk 

Advanced ---> Network ---> IPTV

Check IGMP Proxy and set IGMP Version to V3

Check Enable IPTV. At Mode, select Malaysia Maxis.

Do note the VoIP will not work through the router.

Options