Ax50 5G connection high ping issue

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-03-04 06:46:04
Model: Archer AX50  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.09

I'm having high pin issue when gaming with Ax50 5G connection , however if I switch to 2.4G the pin issue will resolve. The pin issue arise even I'm sitting next to the router.

Kindly assist. 

Options
2 Reply
Re:Ax50 5G connection high ping issue
2021-03-08 07:40:50

@DaNoobz 

When you are connected to the AX50 5G network and gaming, try to ping it continuously and verify if the ping will jump, show us the results. You are suggested to create a new network name for the AX50 5G, only connect this computer to the 5G network, check if there is still a ping issue. 

When you are connected to the 2.4G network on the same computer, please show us the ping result to the AX50 as well.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:Ax50 5G connection high ping issue
2021-03-08 08:28:00

@Kevin_Z 

im using handphone for gaming. Only the 5G is very laggy . But 2.4 is alright 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 549

Replies: 2

Related Articles