Archer T2U doesn’t work with 5ghz network (W7).

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-03-05 18:11:05
Model: Adapter  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: I don't know

Just the usual - Archer T2U AC600 doesn’t work with 5ghz network (W7).

Yes, I tried all drivers all the topics and nothing. No, I can't switch to a different channel. I lost couple hours trying to make this garbage to work. No more.

Why do you even sell this obviously faulty “product”? Why do you waste our forking time?

I will return mine… 

Options
3 Reply
Re:Archer T2U doesn’t work with 5ghz network (W7).
2021-03-15 07:31:15

@Martin._  Hello, 

Sorry for the late update, we have many customer using Archer T2U, if it does not see router's 5Ghz, it may be related to router's Wi-Fi channel. 

Tp-link Wireless adapter (EU version)supports Band1- Band3, not Band4. If your router is on Band1-3, tp-link adapter should be able to see it. 

We normally suggested changing to 5Ghz band1 channel , like Channel 36,40,44,48 and these channels are more stable. 

Options
2021-03-17 11:10:29

@Solla-topee 

Whatever. My S10 generates 5ghz hotspot at 149 channel. This cannot be changed. So Archer T2U is useless for me. Thanks for "help"

Options
2021-03-18 02:23:37

@Martin._ Hi, 

Thank you for your feedback, I checked online and found some Samsung phones support changing Hotspot Channel on 2.4Ghz , rather than 5Ghz yet. 

You may double confirm if 5Ghz hotspot channel could not be modified or not with Samsung support. 

If not, I'm afraid T2U EU version adapter has to use 2.4Ghz hotspot on your Samsung phone now. 

Options