Option to disable DHCP in router mode or at least make it “smart” DHCP as in AP mode

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Option to disable DHCP in router mode or at least make it “smart” DHCP as in AP mode

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-03-27 14:29:35 - last edited 2021-07-13 01:42:19
Model: Deco X60  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.5.1

Dear TP link

Could You please add support/option to disable DHCP in router more, or at least can we choose to operate it in "smart" DHCP as in AP mode.

Reading lots of users threads asking for that option, me as well.

I've got 4 X60s decos, unwillingly moved to AP mode.. disappointed of the lack of that option in the latest firmware update.

PLEASE..

Options
2 Reply
Re:Option to disable DHCP in router mode or at least make it “smart” DHCP as in AP mode
2021-03-29 07:08:04

@Elyco 

Hi, when the Deco X60 is on the wireless router, the DHCP server is enabled by default, and May I know why did you want to switch off the DHCP server on the router mode?

Thank you very much.

Options
Re:Option to disable DHCP in router mode or at least make it “smart” DHCP as in AP mode
2021-03-31 18:55:37 - last edited 2021-03-31 19:06:01

@TP-Link

I need to turn the dhcp server off because i use a different one on my local network with necessary features to operate/ manage the devices for example: lease time, reservation of specific macs (not to choose from decos connected) etc

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1028

Replies: 2

Related Articles