continue disconnection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

continue disconnection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
continue disconnection
continue disconnection
2021-03-30 11:52:22
Model: RE450  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version:
Hi, I'm having some problems with my extender connected to a vodafone ADSL. the problem is that after a while the extender loses the signal and makes me lose and disconnects my devices. I think I have tried them all: change the various frequencies, increase the ADSL signal to the extender but nothing, I can't get a conflicting signal. the ADSL and the extender are in the same room.triste 

How can I solve the problem? Thank you and good day.smiley
Options
3 Reply
Re:continue disconnection
2021-04-01 12:19:28

@Jack123  Hello,

May I know how about the LED  Status on range extender when Internet does not work?

If Wi-Fi LEDs are still ON  on RE450 when the issue happens, please turn on DHCP Server on the range extender, and set up a smaller IP range for it within router's subnet as instruction (Method 1 ) below (as photo below ):

https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/2965/

If the Wi-Fi LEDs goes OFF on the extender, may I know the Model number of your Wi-Fi router? Did you set up a different SSID for range extender, and Wi-Fi connected but no Internet sometimes?

Options
2021-04-02 16:39:24

@Solla-topee 

hi, currently I followed the first method as suggested by the link he sent me. I hope it will go now, since this morning it hasn't given me any problems, I look forward to seeing you in the next days. alternatively I will be resentful. Thank you very muchheart

Options
2021-04-02 16:40:15

@Solla-topee 

or I'll try the second methodcool

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 366

Replies: 3

Related Articles