Internet Disconnects when Uploading

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-04-05 13:09:30
Model: Archer T4E  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

I was trying to upload a picture while playing on game today i have noticed that, when ever i try to send a picture through Facebook messenger the internet disconnects, what causing this ? i tried to upload also while downloading also disconnects 

i have 200 Mbps download and 100 Mbps uploading and i am the only one using the internet 

Options
4 Reply
Re:Internet Disconnects when Uploading
2021-04-07 01:43:32

@Hijawi  Good day, 

Please try this chipset driver for Archer T4E first and see if it helps: 

https://static.tp-link.com/beta/2021/202101/20210108/RTLWlanU_WindowsDriver_1030.41.0514.2020_Drv_3.00.0036(26078).zip

If still the same issue, please help confirm some details here: 

Do you mean when you upload a photo through Messenger, Internet disconnects on the computer with T4E? Please share a photo of the Error if possible. 

Please also  run a speed test on the computer and kindly share the speed test result after issue happens. 

If you upload a file, like pdf file (small size) through Messenger ,will that cause the same issue?  How about  uploading a file or photo through other apps? Thnaks

Options
2021-04-07 04:41:21

@Solla-topee 

Thx for answering dear, the ISP came and change the router it self, tell now it seems that the problem disappered, but what was happen, not even a photo anything to be uploaded i noticed later the the whole line goes to 0 the upload and download for nearly 3 seconds then come back

Options
2021-04-07 04:45:48
when i use the beta driver it gives me an error that the device couldn't start
Options
2021-04-07 05:54:47 - last edited 2021-04-07 05:56:48

@Hijawi Thank you for your information.

If it's the router's problem, the Internet disconnect problem should happen on not only the computer with T4E but also other devices. 

You could monitor T4E performance with the old driver first and here is the official driver for Archer T4E: 

https://www.tp-link.com/support/download/archer-t4e/#Driver

For the Error when you install chipset beta driver,  can you share a photo of the Error and let me know the OS your computer , thanks. 

Options