is there a beta firmware of the one mesh feature for this model (tl-wpa4220-kit)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

is there a beta firmware of the one mesh feature for this model (tl-wpa4220-kit)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-04-12 17:08:35 - last edited 2021-04-13 00:56:33
Model: TL-WPA4220 KIT  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version:

I want to extend my wifi outside (having an electrical outlet in a small shed near the house). My router is an Archer C7 V5. Is the product tl-wpa4220-kit compatible with One Mesh in beta version?

Options
1 Reply
Re:is there a beta firmware of the one mesh feature for this model (tl-wpa4220-kit)
2021-04-16 03:08:28

@Dominiqued Hello, 

Thank you for being interested in tp-link oneMesh feature.Sorry to you tell there is not a beta firmware for WPA4220 V5 oneMesh feature.
For the latest news about oneMesh, please always refer to One mesh Compatibility List on the TP-Link official website :
https://www.tp-link.com/onemesh/compatibility/

Kindly note that " Planned" is not a guarantee for oneMesh feature and the Planned models might be updated and modified as the notice on the top compatibility list. As a presale suggestion, please consider the models that already support this feature.
Your understanding is much appreciated.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 704

Replies: 1

Related Articles