Devices are accidentally removed from parental profiles and added to blacklista

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-05-30 08:38:22
Model: Deco M4  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.4.3 build 20200918 Rel. 74289

Hello,

I have devices added to group (parental control) and these connected devices are accidentally removed from this group while they are using wifi and added to blacklist. Is there anyway to disable blacklist or add devices permanently to white list? I have tryed disabled Private MAC address on Apple devices to prevent MAC address change and this does not work.

Thanks for help

L.

Options
5 Reply
Re:Devices are accidentally removed from parental profiles and added to blacklista
2021-06-01 06:23:37

@Lzlesak 

Hi, currently, there is no way to disable the blacklist yet;

If the devices were added into blacklist accidentally, you could try to manually move them out;

And since the blacklist is disabled by default, it is almost like all the newly connected devices would be on the white list;

Thank you very much.

Options
Re:Devices are accidentally removed from parental profiles and added to blacklista
2021-06-01 06:55:47

@TP-Link 

Hi,

I am removing devices every day from black list.They are added automatically to black list by Deco and they are block to use Wifi.

Can you help me please?

thanks

Options
2021-06-01 07:40:32

@Lzlesak 

HI, if the devices were added automatically to the blacklist, that was unusual and something might be wrong;

Just want to be sure, except for yourself, would there be any other manager or anyone else know your Deco account so that they might log into the Deco APP and did some changes?

--If not, could you please save the Deco APP log to me:

Deco APP>Overview>settings on the top left>help>contact us>suggestions and add the APP system log;

Thank you.

Options
2021-06-01 07:53:29

@Lzlesak 

But what is wrong? I found that if I assign parental group to this devices they are removed from this group as well. So I think that disable black list will help (but here is no this option available). I have connected only iPhone devices to this network.

Options
2021-06-02 19:11:01

@Lzlesak 

I have just submited log from my Deco,

thanks

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 604

Replies: 5

Related Articles